privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, February 20, 2012

Ouch!

That is what has been one of my main phrases for a few years.  Unfortunately, sometimes it was followed by a less than Christian expletive!  Well, at 7:20 AM, February 21, I will begin the process to improve this condition.  For that reason, I probably will not be blogging for several days.  I am not taking my computer to the hospital cause I understand I will be too busy.

Thanks to all my friends and family that have been so supportive as I have moved toward the surgery.  Kinda scary to think about having my knee sawed off and replaced.  Ouch!  I think I do not want to have a saddle block cause I do not like the sound of saws on my bones.

What else is going through my mind as I move toward the end of this journey?  Thinking it probably all started when I was on a bike coming home from Reba Jane's.  I hit loose gravel coming off the little wooden bridge at the Morgan's place.  The bike fender jammed my right knee and the gravel took a lot of skin.

Suzie's school picture the year
I was born.

My first grade picture
I can still see my sister Suzie running to help me when I was finally able to peddle into the driveway at the Farnsworth place.  Blood rolling down my leg and tears streaming down my face.  But Suzie made it better.  Thanks, Suzie, for fixing my hurt.  Now if Dr. Seagrave can do just half as good helping my Ouch!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings