privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Scanning and Retouch



Original scanned photo with small
amount of retouch next to my baby
foot!
Today my day was spent scanning, labeling & repairing old family photos to put on Aunt Opal's digital photoframe. My shoulders & neck are really tired.


I'll just show you one sample.  This is my sister Suzie and me in July of 1949.  I was 2 1/2 years old and Suzie about 9.  About the same year she first met her husband.

I want to do more work on her left eye and her hair.  This did take more time than a previous example.
One partial rework
Almost done.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. Thank you for this gift you are giving us by scanning them. It means so much to us all that you are spending your time doing this and we really, really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings