privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, April 23, 2012

UMW Sunday & Spring Fling

It is time for me to get really focused on some serious sewing for the upcoming Spring Fling luncheon.  152 chair decorations to be made.  Also need to get an article in for Sunday announcements.  Oh my, the power point program I had for use during the UMW Sunday has to be redone to work in the old version  of power point used at church.  Displeased about that.

So there are going to be a few days that I will not be posting a blog.  Not to worry, I'll be back in a few with some happy stories.  Until then I Got Nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings