privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Anniversary Celebrations

Wonder what there is in our human makeup that makes us want to recognize the date of some event each year?  Really what difference does it make in the scheme of things to remember that so and so was born on such and such date?  That all sounds good till you are the unfortunate person that forgets so and so's birthday or anniversary.  

The made up for card sales celebrations are a mine field for me and my husband.  Valentine, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Grandparents Day, Secretary Day, etc. etc. etc.....  Gene is much better at these than I am.  But he still loves and forgives my lack of consideration.  I have never sent nor given him a Secretary Day card though I should.

All this meandering is because Saturday, June 30 will mark 45 years of marriage for us.  That is one long time to remain in a relationship in this day and age.  Thank you, Gene, for your unending patience and love.  You are the best thing that ever happened to me.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings