privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, July 27, 2012

Just Weird

When you have a blog there is tracking done by Google to trace what sites view the blog.  The system even traces the nation from which the ping occurs.  So in the last 24 hours my blog has been viewed seven times.  That is not very many views in blogger land.  So that is probably why most of the time I am mostly just "typing out loud".

There are some days there are no views.  Not sure what the difference is but I have noticed the title seems to cause a spike in activity.  It is just odd to see that the second most viewed from countries are still Russia and Poland.  Todays stats are now 9 views.  5 US, 3 Russia and 1 Poland.  That is just weird.


1 comment:

  1. I often get hits from Brazil, Russia, and Ukraine..... and you're right, that IS just weird!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings