privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, April 8, 2013

Annette!

All you had to say was, "Annette".   No last name was needed for this eye catching, beautiful child.  As she grew up on the Mickey Mouse Club, she became an idol and role model for many of my generation.  She took us from the Clubhouse to dating and surf boards.  She even shared her first car with us, well, at least in pictures.



Her star eventually faded as so many do.  Then the bad news came, Annette had MS.  Her star became invisible due to this disease.  She is now released from a body that betrayed her.

Here is a video I found today while surfing the web looking for Annette.  I relived my childhood and adolescence as memories were recalled.  Now I think I'll dream about cool cars, petticoats and good looking boys for just a few minutes.



ANNETTE FUNICELLO Annees Vinyl by 50srealm

By Lee-Loo

ANNETTE FUNICELLO Annees Vinyl
Tall Paul & Luau Cha-Cha-Cha 1958

http://www.20six.fr/anneesvinyl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings