privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, May 6, 2013

Hmmmm

After being in the middle of planning an event and then executing the event with the help of dozens of people there is a let down.  My 1995 Lincoln apparently is tired after all the work, too.  Yesterday when I rolled down the window on the driver's side, there was this strange sound.  Okay, I sort of just ignored the noise.  At least I ignored it till it was time to roll it up and the darling  glass fell inside the door.

So now I have a choice of either of four things

  1. spending too many dollars on a window that works in a car that has 211,000 miles
  2. spending a few dollars on a roll of clear tape and just taping the window into the door
  3. spending too many dollars on a replacement door of a different color, you know the white trash look
  4. spending some dollars and letting a mechanic place the window in a condition that it at least stays closed
It looks like one of last year's unfulfilled Christmas wishes may get filled this year.  You know the one where I wished for a new car.  Well, that will not happen for the one I wished for last year.  I will be pretty happy with a Ford hybrid that gets really good mileage.  Sometime in the next few months, maybe......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings