privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, February 14, 2014

Inspiration


The blue skies are painted with the wispy white vapors.
Warmth is still lacking in the air but that is to change.
The Sun will share a hot, passionate kiss with Earth.
The seed of new life shall be planted yet again.

My soul floats as gently as the clouds in the sky.
The warmth of true love engulfs my entire being.
Love's hand reaches across time and space.
I hold firmly and receive love's inspiration.


Submitted as a Valentine poem for my true love.

For more love fly on Cupids wings to Ginny's or Gretchen's The Spin Cycle.

Second Blooming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings