privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wildbird Wednesday

A pair of hawks were just outside our apartment.  By the time I grabbed the camera they were out of reach by my camera.  So crows on the roof are all I have to offer.  And not even clear closeups : (

 Maybe next week!

I promise it is a hawk.

Blurry crows.

For really good pictures of wildbirds pop on over to Stewart's Wild Bird Wednesday!  Beautiful skies can bee seen on SkyWatch Friday.








Sky Watch Friday



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings