privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sunday Sensation

I have been working for a month or so on a fort for Middle grandson.  Today I did a fitting of the fort and was begged asked if it could be left in place for a friend to see in a sleep over tonight.  There was no problem saying yes to Middle.  He had already hugged and thanked me numerous times before the request.  After the yes there were ear to ear smiles.

There is already a request for an addition to the fort at ground level.  That will require more plumbing pipe and brain storming.  Youngest grandson has requested the fort have a second story made to cover his upper bunk.  "Mostly red with black and green, with a ladder, windows and a door, please, Grandma," said the sweet freckled, seriously blue eyed Youngest.  This grandma could not refuse this request!

After watching soccer playing on the Wii for a while, it was time for us to come home.  It surely is fun to just pop over for a few hugs, some jokes and the pleasure of being with our little family.  And it does not hurt to bring a little something that creates a Sunday sensation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings