privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, September 15, 2014

budda and light

"Buddha"


It's Monday again and so it's time for a new "Time Glass" episode, in which the goal is to write a haiku inspired on a photo and a given prompt within 12 hours.  
The photo is Budda and the given prompt is 'Beams of Light".



© Chèvrefeuille, your host




a beam of light
falls across timeless face -
illumination



©  Janice Adcock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings