privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, September 5, 2014

Grief

Aunt Martha was so in love with Uncle Ray.  Though she suffered from many physical problems she cared for him at home until he was too frail for her to handle.  The picture in the casket was one she had made just for Uncle Ray.  Though they were the only copies she would not allow any of the family to keep them.  "I had them made for him and they are to stay with him" was her answer to any who asked.   Her life would go on but never quit the same.  Such a burning love, such deep grief.


longing outstretched arms
- death's veil withholding
 loves warm embrace -

©  Janice Adcock



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings