privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Thursday, October 16, 2014

pop culture

Carpe Diem Ghost Writer #29, 


I hope you will take a few minutes to read the inspiration and challenge for today's haiku.  Jen has a terrific take on the relationship of haiku and pop culture.  Here is her first take on a pop culture haiku after watching an episode of Dr Who.


wearing jeans
in ninety degree heat – 
a denim veil

© Jen

For any of my friends and followers that enjoy pop culture, you may fine the wonderful variety of haiku for this challenge very delightful.  Dr. Who, Star Wars et cetra.  Just click here.

O3b Networks satellite fleet image from The Bulletin

captured prey
surfing the satellite web 
clicking keyboard voices
©  Janice Adcock


Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings