Wednesday, February 18, 2015

binge

This week on The Spin Cycle we are challenged to share something we binge on or are doing all the time.  I am a nut for Netflix.  I can spend hours watching BBC shows like Miss Marple and Hercule Poiroit.  I currently am in the eight season of  Inspector Morse.  I went through almost all 15 seasons of Midsomer Murders during a master bedroom and bathroom DIY remodel project.

Much to Husbands dismay I will get started on a series and not stop.  I go to sleep watching my tablet that is hung on the lamp by my bedside.  Yes, I wear earphones.  I think the flickering still sort of bugs Husband but he never complains.  H.O.U.R.S  on  E.N.D  I will watch for hours ... days ... weeks....  I am into Netflix!

I guess that is all I have to say about that.  Except when is the next season of Doc Martin and House of Cards due for release?



Thanks to The Spin Cycle Host Ginny Marie


Post a Comment