privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

illusion of her

Carpe Diem Special #135, Santoka Taneda's "reflection" & CD's "Haiku Writing Techniques #9 "freestyle haiku"


©  Janice Adcock 2015
She spent her last days in such confusion.  The lines between now and then, real and imagined, life and death blurred.  The blur spilled into the lives of those around her.  She has moved beyond the blur into whatever awaits a person of faith.  Those left behind are left with tear blurred eyes looking at photos. And the occasional glimpse of a familiar feature in a window's reflection ....


reflections
flat mirrored image of her
lost memory

or

reflecting
smudged mirror image of her
last memory

or

reflection
flat, mirrored image of her
last memory

©  Janice Adcock 2015

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings