privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, April 3, 2015

through the darkest hour

Carpe Diem Tan Renga Challenge #79, Ese's "through the darkest hour"


The goal of this Tan Renga challenge is to continue or complete a Tan Renga, a two chained haiku poem, which is started by one of our classical haiku-poets or a non-classical haiku poet as is today.

through the darkest hour
every tree top in the forest
adorned with a star

© Ese

Ese wrote this haiku in response on "Starry Night" a painting by Van Gogh which we had for prompt in February 2015.

And now it's the goal to complete this Tan Renga with a two-lined stanza of 7-7 syllables, however there is no need to use that strict syllables count.

through the darkest hour
every tree top in the forest
adorned with a star                 (Ese)

new years celebrations
lightshow against the dark sky           (Chèvrefeuille)

Okay it is my turn to see if I enhance the beauty of Ese's haiku or fall miserably short.

through the darkest hour
every tree top in the forest
adorned with a star                 (Ese)

with a twinkle in its eyes
the owl glides on silent wings     (Janice)


Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings