privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, June 14, 2015

a single flower


Carpe Diem's utabukuro #1 introduction "a single flower"


through a crumbling door
walking into summertime—
the greensong of leaves
 
Text © 2015 by Magical Mystical Teacher

This is just a sample of the poetry written by a teacher in the US southwest desert.  Her beautiful, brief poetry was introduced to me through the photo blogging world.  In 2012 knowing I would be 'down' for a few weeks, the decision was made to begin a blog.  No particular purpose other than to just record stuff in my life.  A few months in I began to venture to different blogs.  I began participating in The Spin Cycle.  The blogging world expanded from there.  Story telling blogs led to photography blogs.  And there the world opened even more.  

One blogger in particular had beautiful photos accompanied by words so brief but full of impact.  This blogger brought a different type of poetry into my life.  A poem of 3 lines with 5,7,5 syllables.  Magical Mystical Teacher is that blogger.  Through the links in her posts I was led to the Carpe Diem Haiku Kai.

through the maze
of the beautifully penned words
apprentice follows

©  Janice Adcock

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings