privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, June 1, 2015

arrival of summer

Carpe Diem #747 arrival of summer


the sun goddess
rides her fiery chariot
into northern skies

©  Janice Adcock

One of the greatest things about blogging is the opportunity to meet people from across the world.  While some are waist deep in snow others are experiencing a heatwave. Flooding in one part of the world with drought in another.  Spring crops being planted at the same time that fall crops are harvested.  Migrations of birds, whales and even butterflies showing up on different blogs as they make their yearly treks.  What an amazing blue planet for us to cherish.  Namaste!



Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings