privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

at the seashore



Carpe Diem Tokubetsudesu #49 at the seashore (Vision Quest reprise)


.... for this Tokubetsudesu episode I (Chèvrefeuille) love to challenge you to go on a Vision Quest with me. There is only a slightly little difference with the original feature. You have to use the three prompts, all with the same theme, in three different haiku and there has to be some cohesion that binds the three haiku together.
For this challenge I (Chèvrefeuille) will give you 24 hours extra time to respond. Here is the theme: at the seashore and these are the three prompts you have to use:

1. waves
2. seagulls
3. sundown







pulled by the moon
the waves of the ocean
stroke the seashore dunes








seashore visits
graced by quiet wings
a single gull










a single gull
the gentle lights of sundown
caress the palms

©  Janice Adcock


Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings