This week on The Spin Cycle we are being challenged to list 3 good things that have happened either this week of each day. Let me see what I can do:
- husband let me rest late (long nite of keeping kiddos caught up with old woman)
- my hair dried nicely (growing out hair is such a challenge!)
- figured out a quick dinner
- Surprised grandsons with their favorite donuts!
- Time to get a few answers from son about shelf project.
- Celebrating 48th wedding anniversary.
- A quiet day with little activity.
- Never got dressed!
- Nephew's surgery appears to be successful.
- Found a giant moth and photographed it.
- Husband smoking ribs and tenderloin. Mmmmmm smells.
- Homemade potato salad
- Heat sheet for swim meet marked up
- Able to write almost all day long.
- Nephew is home from surgery and doing well.
Saturday, July 4!
- Swim meet! The last till next spring.
- Independence celebrations with family!
I do not know how the rest of the days will go. But life is really pretty good all the time. And when it is not perfect, there is a great support group in friends, family and Creator!
Special things like finding a moth living its short life among my marigolds is like icing on the cake!