privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, August 21, 2015

Eden

Carpe Diem #802 Blue Nile


A portion of the inspirational post from our host:

What an idea that this part of  The Nile is seen as the river Gihon which once was flowing out of the Graden of Eden. It's possible because their have been scientifical projects that stated that the Garden of Eden once was somewhere in Ethiopia. Isn't that great. We are sailing over the river that once was flowing through the Garden of Eden. This must be a mystical experience.

vague images
I feel the Garden of Eden
sailing The Nile


© Chèvrefeuille

paradise ..
eternal companions
forest and river

©  petra domina
Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings