privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Kilimanjaro

Carpe Diem My favorite haiku by ... #3 Adjei Agyei Baah "peak of Kilimanjaro" 

The following haiku is written by an African poet, Adjei Agyei Baah
one nature’s beauty
observed in a single look
peak of Kilimanjaro 
© Adjei Agyei Baah

Toto's song "Africa" spoke of a beautiful place.  Not a 'Dark', untamed frightening place.  A magical place where a mountain can rise from a savanna filled with creatures large and small.  Vast herds of migrating animals seem to be in the rhythmic beat of the song.  The thunder rolling across the Serengeti as the rains fill the streams.  Turning the streams into raging torrents.  And then all is calm again.

one nature’s beauty
observed in a single look
peak of Kilimanjaro 
                                                                                     © Adjei Agyei Baah
 
snow crowned, Serengeti's 
robe spread wide about her feet
                                                                                       ©  petra domina



Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings