privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, November 16, 2015

shepherdess

Carpe Diem #856 Shepherds

Due to being away from my laptop for several days over the last couple of weeks, I have missed so many challenges.  In order to continue my education in the writing of haiku I shall attempt to 'catch up'.  Here is my attempt to catch the tone of the inspiration haiku.


walking through the mountains
they watch their sheep with love
thanking the Altai spirits
© Chèvrefeuille


the shepherdess
tending her little flock
calling each by name

naughty goats
breaching the pasture fence
shepherdess calling

hooves
run toward the sound
dinner bucket clang

Okay, I took off in a different direction cause I follow a blogger over at Eden Hills.  Teresa has a small herd of goats.  The stories of her adventures in her life on the farm are a delight.

gentle shepherdess
milks the nanny goat
kids at play

©  petra domina

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings