privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, January 15, 2016

seashore renga

Carpe Diem Special #191 A Trip Along Memory Lane #2 Soliloquy no Renga


at the seashore
wind of summer through my hair
the shortest night

© Chèvrefeuille

moon pulled to the horizon
as the waves caress the sand

daybreak splendor
the sun begins the sky journey
giving moon chase

all the while warming the earth
nourishing all its rays touch

heat waves fill the air
mirages cover the sands
pod of whales swimming

a single calf nuzzles its
mum for lessons of life

glistening waves
calling to wanderers
just ride with my sea

with a gentle sea breeze follow
my currents where 'er they flow

in the arc of the sun
alluring shores will await
just ride with my sea

wave's gentle calls soon fades
blinking, now eyes full awake

the breeze in my hair
warming sunshine on my face
lulled me to sleep

on the sandy seashore dune
nap follows the shortest night

©  Janice 'petra domina' Adcock


Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings