- The one by my chair was a gift from my son. It is a small crystal lovely heavy enough thing to take out an intruder if needed.
- The one under the TV can be seen from our easy chairs. Some days our necks are really stiff.
- The one on the south wall was a gift from my Mom. Its time is correct two thirds of the year. I do not take it down to reset. We just subtract an hour from November till March. Keeps us on our toes that way.
- The digital clocks (#4 & 5) on each side of our bed go back to the time we worked outside the home. We each had a time two hours apart to arrive at work. This meant seperate auto transport, too. There's two more clocks : /
- Still want to know the time during the night and I cannot see over my Hubby.
- The one on the dresser could probably go away but I like it still.
- The one on Hubby's desk was a retirement gift. I am not sure if he uses it.
- The small one in the bathroom was a sorority sister gift. I like to see how long it takes to do a shower.
- The one in the closet was another gift. It rests next to mirror where I put on my jewelry.
- The wind up clock by the front door was a gift from my husband. It needs to be wound and reset.
- The microwave clock because it is built in and Hubby freaks if the time is not right.
- The stove top clock ditto with the microwave and they must match.
- The coffee pot clock so it has the coffee waiting for us. I has to match the stove and microwave. Hubby is, well, Hubby.
- Hubby's Universal clock gift from our son. Because we do not part with gifts from our son.
- Indoor/outdoor thermometer that never has the right time. But it has a good measure of the outside temperature.
- Icie, my car so I know how late I am running.
- Wrangler, Hubby's car because Hubby like accuracy.
For any of my readers that do not have to meet me at places you need to know I am always late. Everywhere I go. Late. With 17 clocks, 3 tablets, two laptops, two fitbit devices and two cellphones and I am still late. My most dislikable feature is tardiness. Maybe I will add a little time to all the clocks to see if that will get me on time for the next few months.
Thanks for stopping by for a chat. I enjoyed our time together.