privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, December 4, 2017

Addictions

I have a new addiction thanks to YAM, a blogger friend over in Scotland.  It is a certified addiction.  If I am not puttering around the apartment, I MUST do this.  Click here.  Since introduced to this site I have worked around 150 of these puzzles.  It is a great distraction from the politics of the day.   Also another fun way to sit and just pass the time.  Middle Grandson has joined into the fun and we have worked a few of the puzzles together.

When Farmville first came to facebook, that was an addiction for several months.  I would set an alarm to get up and harvest.  Really.  I told you it was an addiction.  Of course, food is an addiction for me, too.  Maybe it is just eating that is the addiction. 

Addictions come in so many forms.  Photography can be an addiction as well as writing, blogging and even birding.  So what is your addiction?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings