privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Post Christmas

Well, it is done and over for the most part.  Will watch the Adcock grandsons open gifts on Jan. 4.  We had a wonderful Christmas Eve with our son, daughter in love, her dad and two children.  Dinner at the fanciest place I had ever been to for a meal.  First ever coat check taken by the waiter.  Tasty and perfectly cooked food was just the backdrop for a fun evening of conversation.  Back home I shaped the yeast breads.  One kind was ready to bake by the time I had shaped the second batch of breads.  So I cooked the bread while I iced the cookies.

In bed by 2:45 and back up by 7:30 to bake and ice the remaining breads.  Dress, load gifts and food in Icie and we were on the way to the FAB household for Christmas stockings, gift exchange and brunch.  We did have a cup of coffee and sample the coffee breads I had brought before opening gifts.  And what a delight to watch the family seem to enjoy the gifts I had chosen.  And we were all showered with so many great gifts.  New sheets, chimes, clothing, coffee, gift certificates for the movies and manicures.  So excited to get the enjoy these in the near future.

I would post photos but we failed to take any photos.  bummer...  But we do have the great memories.  Well, for as long as we have our memory brain function.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings