privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Today's look

At the request of a couple of blogger friends, here is a photo of the refreshed hair after the much needed hair cut.



So that is how it is here in Central Texas this morning.  We are on our way to have one last gift opening with our grandsons.  They have been with their mother's side of the family since before Christmas.  They will have all sorts of skiing stories to tell.  Looking forward to time with the family.  Ya'll all have a good afternoon.

In peace,
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings