privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, February 4, 2018

February 4, 2018

Sitting here putting together another puzzle while the crowd roars of the super bowl drift from the TV.  I look up occasionally just to see what has happened.  Being from Texas where American football is more important than about anything I learned just to watch he last 2 minutes of games.  Of course 2 minutes in a football game can take 10 minutes to play if timeouts etc. are played with great finesse.  But I regress.

The puzzle I chose to keep me occupied for an hour or so is of the keyboard and sound board of a piano.  G-man, our grandson, has worked on a couple of puzzles with me.  He mentioned recently he really liked the guitar puzzle we had worked on together.  So I snapped a photo on the phone and sent him a photo saying I think he might like this one, too.

As I was sorting/arranging the puzzle pieces it occurred to me how important understanding perspective is helpful.  That technique makes putting cobble stone street puzzles much easier.  Sort by size on the image and the puzzle goes together more quickly.  If G-man were here I would explain that to him.  Perspective is so useful in so much of life.

The thought then crossed my mind.  Distance makes things smaller.  Like problems or experiences throughout our lives.  If it works for all that stuff then it can apply otherwise, too.  Like I am not overweight, you are just standing too close to me.

Have a great week,
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings