privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, March 17, 2018

March 17, 2018

This week sort of got away from me.  Let me see if I can even remember what we did.  Monday was a dreary, chilly day.  A good day to stay in and catch up on laundry.  That was not terribly exciting but necessary.  Time was filled in watching some Star Trek movies I had been wanting to watch.

We are expecting the cousin to arrive on March 20.  Hubby worked on getting some activities planned.  One day this past week we went to a park that has numerous bicycle trails.  Hubby and his Cuz will be exploring that park during her visit.  On the way to the park we saw bluebonnets  beginning to bloom.  Hopefully the flowers will put on a good show for Cuz.

We were invited for dinner at Son's.  That was a pleasant evening to just visit with Son and DIL.  The 3 grandsons we on trips with his ex wife.  Bonus grandson was with his dad.  The bonus granddaughter was on a trip with her boyfriend's family.  That means the house was really quite and no interruptions.  Real talk and listening.  And some work in the garage to gather stuff to take to Goodwill.

Wednesday my sister and her husband spent the afternoon and evening with us.  Dinner at Y'alls was tasty.  And we always enjoy our time with Sissy and her husband.  Plans were made for the next day.  Those plans were to help the nephew pack his apartment for a move.  That is what we did for about 6 hours.  Loaded the three hatchback vehicles to the top and headed for his new place.  Then we unpacked most all of the boxes.  Hubby had dinner waiting when I arrived home around 7 PM.  I crashed and burned on Friday.  Just slept on and off all day. 

That comes to today, St. Patty's Day.  Just some straightening around the apartment, more laundry an steps.  Oh, step count update.  Getting better each day.  The count is up to 4000 - 5000 steps.  Today is 6600.  And no discomfort.  So that is what I've done this past week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings