privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, April 20, 2018

4-20-2018

I did not just vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016, I actively campaigned for Mrs. Clinton.  At best it was a long shot.  With Comey touring with his book now, I want to make one thing clear.  In my opinion, Mrs. Clinton would not have won no matter what Comey did or said.  She was and is too hated across the US to ever be elected.  And those that do not hate her many do not trust her.  Just too much baggage.  She should never have been nominated.  Nor should have Bernie.  Martin O'Malley would have been the best choice in my opinion.  But this is all not only water under the bridge, the water has long since gone into the ocean.  Evaporated and been rained down again.

Donald Trump is the President.  He will probably never be impeached.  And Russia continues to be an enemy of the US.  The US had Radio Free Europe trying to influence against communism.  If a person thinks Russia, China and other countries are not working every way possible to influence against democracy, you are living in political reality.  I will probably never change my opinion so long a Putin and his cronies are at the helm.  I do not have proof.  I just do not like Putin. 

I do not like Donald Trump.  Not because he won the presidency.  I just have never liked his attitude, ever.  Even when he proclaimed to be a Democrat.  I am prejudiced against persons of wealth.  Always have been.  Never fully trust wealthy people.  I do not trust corporations to do 'the right thing'.  I trust corporations to do everything possible to make the biggest profit.  And for the officers of the corporations to receive the bulk of the profit.  I'll probably go to hell for not trusting wealthy people.

Now that that is off my chest, skies were blue again today.  Hubby reclined most of the day working to get the swelling to reduce.  He went to two of the grandsons' games and the swelling had increased.  And with swelling comes discomfort.  So not quite so much walking, keep the leg elevated, do the minimal exercises prescribed and ice after activity. 

While Hubby recuperates my job is to:

  • keep ice available for the machine.  
  • go to as many of the grandkids activities as possible
    • soccer x 2 grands
    • lacrosse x 3 grands
    • prom dress selection x 1 bonus granddaughter which was sooooo fun!
  • keep healthy food around (except when the #3 grand wants Bush's chicken and I get us some for dinner)
  • keep clean clothing which is easier now that hubby can make it to the potty easier.  smile wink
  • auto maintenance including inspection, registration and servicing.
  • attempt to keep my sanity or what is left of it
Walking helps with the last thing on the list.  I am being able to get 4-5 thousand steps a day with some days over 6,000.  Watching the news does not help with the last item on my list of jobs.  I try not to watch the news.  But Hubby loves the news.  Sometimes that is when I go for my walks.  I see butterflies and birds.  Today the rose bushes were covered in blooms.  Yep, walking is better than watching the news.


Y'all all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings