privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

May 14, 2018

How can it be almost 2 weeks since my last post?  We have not had a lot of games.  We did have in May 5 multiple errands, a film shoot of Prom #2 and birthday gathering for youngest grandson.  Had to rest the next day.  Did not do the family dinner due to time constraints for the grandkids.  I am puzzled by how I can waste so much time.  Oh, that is it, puzzles.  But it beats the heck out of watching the news.  I have, also, been Netflixing a lot, too.  Miss Fisher's Murder Mystery is the latest choice.



And I have been having the weirdest dreams.  Rattlesnake dream so real I did not want to turn over in bed when I first awoke.  Family reunions where I was ridiculed for my beliefs.  Woke up dreading the next family reunion.  Playing in Lucille's old store building with my BFF from childhood.  But we were adults and playing like kids.  Woke up missing Reba Jane and her mom.  Thankfully I have forgotten most of the others.  But I am not on any new drugs so just strange dreams.

birthday boy
My youngest sister and her hubby spent the weekend in the area.  Friday they spent the day with us.  We enjoyed an newly released movie, "The Life Of The Party".  (I had some weird dream that night about sex, what ever that is.)  Sis and I spent several hours working on our fall Sister gathering in get this Sisters, Oregon.  Do you know how challenging it is to find proper sized bed for elderly people on a single level home?

With two octogenarians and three septuagenarians climbing stairs multiple days in a row will leave us unable to move about to just have fun.  Oh, and why would you have a vacation home rental for 9 people and only have 3 seats in the living area?  Sis and I are still looking and sorting what we are finding.  Did I mention we are king and queen sized folks, too.  If we are not really wide, we are really tall.

This beautiful lady had a birthday on Friday.  


Yesterday was Mother's Day here in the US.  Son treated DIL and I to brunch at a favorite tavern.  Sis et al was there along with DIL's dad.  In the evening Hubby and I attended Nephew's improv troupe's performance.  What a great weekend.  Today was the yearly checkup with the blood draw and pokey punchy in areas.  And I have now officially am 5'3".  That is 2" less that 15 years ago.  By the way the height has gone to my feet as I have gone from 7-7 1/2 B width to a full 8 W.  And I do not have osteoporosis.



The reason I am a Mom:

Wearing heels and still not measuring up to Son.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings