privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

June 12, 2018 Grandkid duty

With blended families there can be challenge.  Four boys with a neighbor or two added to the mix makes for a lot of potential for conflict.  And conflict resolution.  Today was a fairly easy day as the boys have matured a great deal.  It was homemade pizza night so I do not have much energy to write about much tonight.  Grandkid duty following a restless night with not very good sleep has left me pooped out.  Add in almost 8000 steps and the bed is calling.  So goodnight for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings