privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Busy Saturn Day

Finally, I do believe we may be getting a chance to get a handle on the repair situations.  Even though I am probably going to repaint the entire ceiling, it still feels like some progress has been made.  Maybe it is the anxiety meds I started on this week.  Sometimes nature just needs a little help.  At any rate Gene is out of the dog house over the computer.

Today we were able to get the house clean enough for company.  And we found the bed and mattress so Ken has a place to sleep.  I did get a few of the plants moved to the pots in the yard.  Between Gene and I we had a good dinner after a busy day.

Now I am ready for a shower and bed.  Hope you all have a safe Memorial weekend.  Probably no new posts till Mars day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings