Donald Trump is the President. He will probably never be impeached. And Russia continues to be an enemy of the US. The US had Radio Free Europe trying to influence against communism. If a person thinks Russia, China and other countries are not working every way possible to influence against democracy, you are living in political reality. I will probably never change my opinion so long a Putin and his cronies are at the helm. I do not have proof. I just do not like Putin.
I do not like Donald Trump. Not because he won the presidency. I just have never liked his attitude, ever. Even when he proclaimed to be a Democrat. I am prejudiced against persons of wealth. Always have been. Never fully trust wealthy people. I do not trust corporations to do 'the right thing'. I trust corporations to do everything possible to make the biggest profit. And for the officers of the corporations to receive the bulk of the profit. I'll probably go to hell for not trusting wealthy people.
Now that that is off my chest, skies were blue again today. Hubby reclined most of the day working to get the swelling to reduce. He went to two of the grandsons' games and the swelling had increased. And with swelling comes discomfort. So not quite so much walking, keep the leg elevated, do the minimal exercises prescribed and ice after activity.
While Hubby recuperates my job is to:
- keep ice available for the machine.
- go to as many of the grandkids activities as possible
- soccer x 2 grands
- lacrosse x 3 grands
- prom dress selection x 1 bonus granddaughter which was sooooo fun!
- keep healthy food around (except when the #3 grand wants Bush's chicken and I get us some for dinner)
- keep clean clothing which is easier now that hubby can make it to the potty easier. smile wink
- auto maintenance including inspection, registration and servicing.
- attempt to keep my sanity or what is left of it
Y'all all have a great weekend!