privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, February 16, 2024

Sprains

 This will be a short post because of this:


After catching my ring finger between a concrete planter and a wall, my finger bruised a bit.  A couple of days later, I whacked the tof of my hand on the sharp corner of something.  On Sunday the finger and surrounding tissues began swelling.  Gave it a few days to clear on its own which it did not.  Doctor reads x-ray and no broken or chipped bones.  Great news.  Apparently the tendons and ligaments are rebelling against the abuse.  I'll be wearing this splint for a week then see if all pieces/parts are happier.  Till then typing is a real challenge.

Take care,

Janice

2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    ...ouch... time to practice 'voice to text'??? Healing vibes coming at you. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings