privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Simply Saturday

Thank goodness, no hail overnight.  Just some rain.  Today we are not moving very fast and it feels good.  We did a lot of lifting yesterday so needed to be careful today.  Hubby pulled in the furniture pads off the CMax and hung them on the balcony railing.  I began the task of putting the roughly 100 + waddle of penguins.  


The hope is that instead of the one 132 L container (35 gallon) I can repack into three smaller containers to reduce the weight of the containers.  I am not getting any younger nor stronger so smaller, lighter seems like the way to go.  I have already done this resizing to the Christmas and part of the fall decorations.  In addition smaller boxes are easier to store under beds, on shelves, etc.

BTW, a waddle is one of the words used to describe groups of penguins.  Other names for a group of penguins include rookery, colony, and huddle.  I like waddle since they waddle.  Guess I'd best get back to it.  The waddle is calling.

Peace,

Janice

2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Glad that it did prove a fizzler after all... and downsizing is cathartic! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Son and DIL are doing it now. Last week when we visited, she asked me how I determined what to eliminate. I told her to visualize how they want to live. Next, what is too meaningful to eliminate. After helping two sets of parents and our own three moves I still have more stuff than I should have. take care, namaste, janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings