privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Thursday, February 1, 2024

TBT

There are so many things in the world that I have totally missed out on over the years.  TBT was something that took me years to discover.  Throw back Thursday.  Post old pictures or videos is basically what it is about.  So here is a bit of a throw back for this Thursday.


That is my sweet Aunt Opal holding a months old me in early 1947.  Loved her with all my heart.  Bet some of you folks have a favorite person in your life.  I was blessed with three wonderful aunts and two uncles.  There were more uncles but they had grandchildren my age. Aunt Opal, Uncle Clay, and Uncle Bud were in their mid/early 20s and unmarried when I was born.  They all spoiled me beyond reason.  Aunt Opal always told her daughters I was her first baby.

Hope you all are having a good day/week.

Take care,

Janice


2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    That's a lovely memory, recaptured in this, your open archive! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is basically what my blog is, memories, new and old. namaste, janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings