privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Not Tonight

After short drives on Thursday to Ash Grove, Friday to Willow Springs and Saturday to Mt. Vernon, you would think I would have a lot to write about tonight.  I covered Thursday and Friday in blogs.  Saturday was more about visiting with two friends than the crafts fair and it was fun to be with my dear friends.

Today was worship, a retirement party and laid back TV watching.  So there is no new insight to share, no new words of wisdom or quirky thing Gene or I have done.  If you came here looking for enlightenment, encouragement or laughter, well, all I can say is it is not here tonight.

I found this blog inspiring this evening:  http://suzicate.wordpress.com/2012/10/14/when-the-cairn-almost-topples/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings