privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, October 29, 2012

Spook Light!

The Spin Cycle is Halloween Show and Tell.  I am struggling with this as I do not film what we do but I may this week.  Until then we always have our very own Ozarks Spook Light.  It can be sighted near Seneca, MO.  One of our ministers at the Aurora church had grown up in Seneca and had seen the spook light several times.

Here is a little film telling some of the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings