- Spend another Mother's Day with my 94 year old mom.
- Visit the British Isles for a few weeks.
- Visit Wisconsin and South Carolina, the last two of the 48 contiguous states not seen.
- Ride the Amtrack through the northwest US with my husband.
- Visit my cousins and friends along the West Coast.
- See a woman elected President of the US.
- Touch my toes with ease again. It's possible with a little work!
- Tour the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
- Send my husband and son to culinary classes and enjoy what they learn
- Have a video project entered in a film competition.
- Type on the laptop without dragging my thumb across the touchpad and wiping out wha
Thursday, May 2, 2013
The Spin Cycle blog challenge this week is bucket list. Dang, I am being challenged to think of things I still want to do. I really do not think that getting up from a chair or floor without groaning or leaving a noxious contrail should be on a bucket list. Things that have fallen out of my bucket are a fairly large pile by now. But I can still dream of a few things I would like to do: