privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bucket List

The Spin Cycle blog challenge this week is bucket list.  Dang, I am being challenged to think of things I still want to do.  I really do not think that getting up from a chair or floor without groaning or leaving a noxious contrail should be on a bucket list.  Things that have fallen out of my bucket are a fairly large pile by now.  But I can still dream of a few things I would like to do:

  1. Spend another Mother's Day with my 94 year old mom.
  2. Visit the British Isles for a few weeks.
  3. Visit Wisconsin and South Carolina, the last two of the 48 contiguous states not seen.
  4. Ride the Amtrack through the northwest US with my husband.
  5. Visit my cousins and friends along the West Coast.
  6. See a woman elected President of the US.
  7. Touch my toes with ease again.  It's possible with a little work!
  8. Tour the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
  9. Send my husband and son to culinary classes and enjoy what they learn
  10. Have a video project entered in a film competition.
  11. Type on the laptop without dragging my thumb across the touchpad and wiping out wha

1 comment:

  1. Okay, #11 totally cracked me up. It's a great list. When you visit the West Coast you'd better head my way! And I'm with you on #6. I don't know your political leanings, but I have a very short list, and think it might actually happen in 2016. Fingers crossed.

    You are linked!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings