privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, June 7, 2013

It Was The Best of Times ......

Best and worst is this week's Spin Cycle.  Today is a mixture of both as we four sisters, a beloved aunt, a first cousin and two BIL sit waiting for our Mother's hip surgery.  Mom is closer to her 95th birthday than her 94th.  So we sit laughing together over all the funny things from the past.  And in deep, silent prayers for a successful rehab for our Mother/sister/aunt/MIL.  A cloud of witnesses surround us today as they will over the next few days.








We just met with the surgeon following surgery and all went very good during the surgery.  That means we have the worst behind us, worry.  But Mom's "worst" may be the rehab. 



For us for the moment it is thumbs up!!!!




For more best and worst check out Second Blooming's other spinners!


Second Blooming

1 comment:

  1. I suspect that you bunch send up some powerful prayers! So glad that your mom's surgery was successful. I'll send some prayers from the West Coast!

    You are linked!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings