privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

apples

Apples
jostled stem
 washed then peeled
nothing wasted

warm cinnamon laced sauna
fall tastes for a snowy morn

peelings
red hots
cinnamon jelly

sliced and spiced then wrapped in dough
humble apple first in show










Twenty eight years Wesley United Methodist Women have spent their fall Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays making apple pies complete with from scratch crusts.  Apples for missions.

For more takes on apples visit Carpe Diem Haiku Kai.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings