privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, September 1, 2014

Decay

Carpe Diem #552, 

Decay

fall colors adrift
from twigs fall renewing earth
confetti parade




©  Janice Adcock verse and photo

Inspiration prompt from Carpi Diem Haiku Kai

recycling old glass
the rocky beach
jewel-covered coves

windless surf
how easily the old folks
are entertained
worn-down hills
folding into earth
an old dog sits

© Jane Reichhold 

the scent of autumn
that sweet smell of decaying leaves -
after the rain - stronger

© Chèvrefeuille

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings