privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

first word

Carpe Diem Ghost Writer #27, 
Yozakura, the Unknown Haiku poet



©  Janice Adcock

purple lightning flash
wisteria influences
infant's first word

©  Janice Adcock


In late 2011 the blogging world began to hold an interest for me.  In visiting various blogs one in particular stood out, Poetry of the Water Witch's Daughter.  SuziCate's poetry included a form known as haiku.  I loved the succinct way this poetry was presented.  That beginning led eventually to Carpe Diem Haiku Kai.
And this is where I find myself in the journey at this time.  The poets that contribute to this sight are diverse, talented and way out of my league.  But I shall stay for a while, study, listen, learn and hopefully grow.  Maybe after a time there will be something of mine that can point another to this beautiful form of expression.

Please, join the poets at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings