privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, September 13, 2014

"Loon is Calling"

Björn Rudberg's "Loon is calling"

It is my pleasure to bring you a new episode of our Tan Renga Challenge with a twist ... Tan Renga Squared. The goal of Carpe Diem Tan Renga Squared is to write a second stanza to a given haiku (as we do in our Tan Renga Challenge) and a new 3-line stanza and 2-line stanza. So the goal is to write a short linked verse of four (4) stanzas.

For this second episode of 'Carpe Diem Tan Renga Squared' I have chosen a haiku by Björn Rudberg of Björn Rudberg's Writings. He wrote this one in response on our first episode of our new feature Carpe Diem's "Arti-Visual" haiku of yesterday. I think this haiku by Björn can be of inspiration for you.

evening mist
memories are fading
loon is calling                         © Björn Rudberg

lapping waters stir the mist
glimpses of birds taking flight

campfire flickering 
humming motors quickly fade
marshmallow fingers

stories of ghostly visits
smoke and mist swirl together

 ©  Janice Adcock
   

©  Janice Adcock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings