privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Thursday, September 18, 2014

river

Carpe Diem #563, 
River

Athabasca River, Alberta, Canada
2008 ©  Janice Adcock
what shall quench longing
thirsting for greater than self
stumbling blindly

forest undergrowth blocks path
nata skillful use clears way

crashing water sounds
shrouded in misty promise
pulls pilgrim closer

weary aching body moves
driving to the ultimate

lonely kayak bobs
watery light reflections
rivers damp kiss

©  Janice Adcock

©  Janice Adcock

Inspiration post can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings