privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

January 23, 2019

For several years I enjoyed participating several photography memes: Wild bird Wednesday, I Heart Macro, Macro Monday 2, Thursday Challenge, Friday Fences, Bird D'pot, Skywatch.  Hubby even bought me an upgraded camera to use.  While I was doing some journaling about current events, stuff that I wanted to tell and about every day happenings I never really considered myself a writer.  And I still do not. I wrote in answer to challenges on The Spin Cycle.  Was introduced to and participated in Carpe Diem Haiku Kai.  All sorts of creative juices flowed.  Then life happened.  Not necessarily just to me but, also, to the folks hosting the memes.

The Spin Cycle slowly quit spinning.  Friday Fences locked its gates.  Thursday Photo Challenge grew tired of thinking up new challenges.  I Heart Macro leader became more ill.  Folks I enjoyed following quit using the platforms I used.  Now they have moved to instagram, Twitter, Flicker and other things I do not use.  I use my phone for a phone and text.  It will not hold apps for all those other things.

You see less of me all the time.  My muses are no longer in this part of the world and I cannot afford to go looking for them.  The good camera is not even working properly these days.  I sit in my apartment cocoon waiting for my muses to come home.  To fill me with the eye for beauty in words and pictures.  In the meantime I will continue to read and comment on the things I can.  As long as you are on a platform to which I have access.  And, yes, I have a twitter and Instagram account.  But the laptop is too heavy to carry around for the instant photo sharing.

Peace and love,
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings