privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, July 9, 2012

Next

I am such a control freak.  I want to always try to figure out what I need to do next.  All that does is make me crazy on days like today.  Carpet needs to be cut up to put in the trash, the house needs to be at least vacuumed and the part of the kitchen/dining floor I can get to is grungy!!!!  Stuff needs to be dropped off at Salvation Army and Habitat.  All the while we are awaiting calls from the hospital with the time of Gene's surgery tomorrow and Mr. Copperfield about the stupid fireplace situation.

We have not restocked on groceries since vacation.  Vacation laundry was completed on Friday.  On Saturday additional bedding was unearthed under pillows between some pictures stored in one room while the second room was repainted and new carpet.  That pile was made in early May.   No wonder I had forgotten the stuff was there!



My mom has fallen several times lately.  Nothing broken except her spirit.  Looks like either a nursing home or moving her in with us or a sister in Oklahoma.

Thank God for sisters, extended family and friends to keep us in their prayers.  Also, a husband that is tough as nails through all this.  Grandsons and our son to give us good times to remember during long hours of waiting.  I think I will just go cut up the carpet and wait on someone else to figure out what is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings