privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What Would Make You Happy?

That is a question that many a husband or wife asks of the other.  That is a question we ask our children at times.  When I ask my mother this question her answer is something like to be 50 years younger or have you daddy sitting in the room with her.  Or the worst answer a person wants to hear from a parent, to die tonight in my sleep.  We get that from both mothers more often than we like hearing.

For me getting to squat and get up is pretty pleasing!  Watching a beautiful sunset.  Going for a ride with Gene in his beloved Jeep.  Watching our grandsons do about anything except fighting and sometimes even the fights can be amusing.  Having a project turn out good.  Reading a good book or short story.  Taking a walk and not hurting for two days.  Helping someone in need.  An answered prayer.  Quite during a busy day.  Well, these are just a few of my favorite things.

So think on the question for a while and leave a comment on what makes you happy.  And joy and happiness to all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings